Rainmaker makes it easy for agencies to manage their online reputations and establish trust in their brand and service offerings.
Your Brand Front And Centre
- A customisable user journey makes it easy to tailor the look and feel of Rainmaker to match your agency’s brand including logo, colours and fonts
- Choose from several email and SMS templates to ensure you get the most actionable responses and increase customer reviews.
- Choose the review sites you want your clients to leave reviews on
Review and Feedback Generation
- Create unique campaigns for different client segments using customisable email and SMS invite templates
- Upload campaign reviewers (clients) 1-by-1 or in bulk via a CSV file
- Schedule automated review reminders to go out to your clients at critical moments, like after you find them a new tenant or settle on a property
- Send your clients to a survey form to gather internal feedback before directing them to your chosen review sites
- Integrate our short URLs with your current CRM or email provider should you wish to send review requests from their system
Intercept Negative Reviews
- Take unhappy clients to a dedicated form to air grievances
- Avoid clients providing negative public reviews
- Give your team the intel to turn a negative client experience around before you lose the management or sales listing or even save yourself a trip to the Tribunal!
Around the Clock Monitoring
- We monitor your reputation profiles across the review sites that landlords, sellers and buyers trust on such as Google, Facebook and realestate.com.au.
- Capture Net Promoter Score, survey questions, customer feedback and more
- Upon sign up, any existing client reviews across your chosen review sites will be uploaded into your Reviews Register within 24 hours
- Your panel of chosen review sites are scanned constantly and reviews aggregated into a centralies Reviews Register
- Email notifications for new feedback and reviews in your team’s inbox
Manage Feedback and Reviews
- View and quickly respond to survey feedback and reviews from a centralised Register.
- The Register provides full transparency across all your reviews with the ability to reply directly to each review
- Forward specific reviews to colleagues who need to know
Content Marketing and SEO
- Selectively publish your latest and greatest review as professional and impressive looking posts on your agency’s Facebook Page
- Seamlessly integrate ratings and reviews into your website via our widget.
- Manually select the reviews that you want to showcase in your website widget
- We mark-up your reviews with Schema so that you stay on top of SEO best practices!
Reporting and Insights
- Measure campaign performance with open, click and conversion tracking
- Track campaign activity with detailed reports of review volume, ratings survey questions and Net Promoter Score.
- Gain important insights into what your customers are saying and how each review site is performing using our Dashboard’s robust reporting features.
- Analyse trends in the content of your customer reviews to identify business and opportunities to improve customer experience.